The most vibrant and luxurious lifestyle, the tax-free income, dazzling and elegant infrastructure and plenty of job opportunities makes Dubai one of the most sought-after places for the job aspirants in the Middle East. There are a high number of people from all over the world who want to get a job in Dubai. These people keep on trying their luck by adopting different methods to apply for a well-paid job there. Although, it is easy to search and apply for a job in Dubai from anywhere in the world, most people prefer to do the same being in Dubai itself so that they can get familiar with the city and its culture.
To do so, people go to Dubai on a visit visa to search and apply for a job. But getting a job in Dubai on a visit visa is not a cake walk. One needs to follow some strict rules and regulations. A visit visa can allow you to stay for a short time; this short period is not enough for searching for a job, applying for it, attending interviews and other formalities. One needs to follow a proper strategy to get all these things done fast. Let’s discuss some of the suitable and systematic methods to speed up the job hunt process on visit visa.
- First and foremost get an appropriate CV. Dubai has different standards and preferences as far as a CV is concerned. So, prepare a CV in compliance with the requirements of Dubai employers. For this, you can also take help of professional CV writing services as they are well aware of the current trends.
- The earlier you start, the better it is to accelerate things. You should start searching for the job way before you get the visit visa for Dubai. Once you get the visit visa, you will get only 30 days to do all things. So, make a list of your preferred companies where you wish to apply and start sending your job applications.
- Once you enter the city, do a thorough research about the walk-in interviews being conducted during your stay over there and try to attend as many as you can. There are a number of online job portals in Dubai where you can get the information about the walk-in interviews.
- In Dubai, many employers easily hire those candidates who are referred by some internal professionals. So, if you have someone in your acquaintances already working there, you have a good chance to get hired in Dubai.
- Social media is an effective way to meet new people and explore opportunities. A research revealed that many hiring managers and human resource professionals search on social media for the suitable candidates. Being active on social media like LinkedIn will be beneficial.
Thus, if you plan a proper strategy and follow a well-prepared plan, you can get a job in Dubai while being on visit visa. Good Luck!