Writing a CV to Find a Job in Dubai
When you work on your CV for a new role, you are actually writing an advertisement for yourself from start to finish promoting your expertise, skills, education,
experience, qualification and everything that makes you ideal fit for the position. It is advised to write your CV as per the specific position you wish to land instead of just copy and pasting from an old copy. Writing and applying for a job opportunity in Middle East countries and specifically Dubai, there are few things you should be aware of. Like your CV should be customized in accord to each peculiar job, it should be personalized fitting varied regions as well as cultures worldwide, especially if you consider employment across international zones. If your CV is not crafted properly, for sure you will never get your dream opportunity.
- Take care of discrimination – The vital thing you must be aware of is while applying for a position in Middle East is they don’t have any antidiscrimination laws. The employers are free to ask you all sorts of questions including particular physical traits like gender, age, nationality, ethnicity and more and judge you as they appeal.
- Involve a Photo – To go through the initial round, it is must to include a photo of yours at the top of your resume. No wonder, employers can call you and make their hiring decisions depending on your appeal and looks.
- Involve Nationality – It is a certain probability that employers make decisions depending upon the nationality of applicants. Make sure to not hide all these factors while applying for a position in Middle Eastern countries.
- Mention Gender and Date of Birth – It is not exceptional for firms in Dubai and other cities to filter out candidates based on age and gender. It is vital to specific your gender and date of birth to fit in the slot that employer wishes.
- Cover letter – It is always a matter of discussion among recruiters as some want to see one and some don’t. Applying for a job across Middle Eastern country, either you need to write an excellent cover letter or ignore it entirely. If you are writing a cover letter, keep it short and informative, highlighting important points that make you an ideal fit for the desired profile.
- Other factors to consider – Lastly, it is important to know that recruiters in Middle East want to know as much as could be possible about you so don’t be stick to only one page of CV. If you want two pages to write, use as much space as you feel right and that could benefit the organization in hiring you.
In all, you can always seek expert CV writing services Dubai for best results and landing your dream opportunity. Good luck!