Top 10 companies to work in the UAE
UAE is one of the largest economies of the world. It is no surprise that big companies have established here and flourished their businesses remarkably. People across the globe desire to get a Job in UAE and earn a fat salary. Not only the salary packages but also the employee- friendly work culture here attracts the job aspirants to work with great names in various industries in UAE. Here, we have tried to make a list of top ten companies by the latest study by GPTW (The Great Place to Work) Institute.
DHL: DHL is world’s leading postal and Logistics Company, providing international courier, parcel and express mail service in more than 220 countries and territories in the world. The company is proud of the fact that it has more than 35000 employees all over the world and is renowned for offering an employee-friendly work environment which is built on respect and equal opportunities for all.
OMNICORN MEDIA GROUP: OMG is a globally famous name in advertising, marketing, and corporate communications and operates in more than 100 countries of the world. OMG values health and wellness of its employees and set an example by helping them maintain a work-life balance.
ERICSSON: Ericsson is a well-established multinational network and telecommunication company. Their extraordinary hiring system and excellent work culture help the required competencies developed in employees and this quality attracts the best talents from every part of the world.
SPLASH: Splash, one of the largest fashion retailers of Middle East, is currently operating in more than 14 countries. Splash has received many accolades for its employee-friendly policies. Splash has been awarded many times as one of the best places to work with in Middle East.
THE ONE: It is a renowned furniture retail store company, having stores in many countries with a total staff of over 700. The company is engaged in many socially responsible investment initiatives. Such philanthropic environment makes the employees emotionally attached to their work.
MARRIOT: Marriot is a company that operates over 4200 hotels across the world. The company runs many employees friendly programs where new joiners get aware of the work culture and get connected with their seniors.
WABER SHANDWICK: Waber Shandwick is public relations firm which operates in over 34 countries and has 78 offices in different locations. This company trusts its employees so much that it allows them to brand the office as they want – wall colours, front desk etc..
ESTEE LAUDER: Estee Lauder is one of the leading brands in skin and hair care products, fragrance and make up and these products are sold in more than 134 countries.
HILTI EMIRATES: Hilti Emirates is an eminent global construction company. The company provides a unique work environment that nurtures the talent from around the world.
MARS GULF: Mars Gulf is a global company dealing into manufacturing and distributing food products. The company received many awards as a testament of its excellent work culture.
How to apply for jobs in top companies in the UAE?
People want to work in Dubai and are always hunting for work. People with specialised talent and expertise are always thinking about finding a job in a qualitative field, most likely occupied by top organisations in the UAE. If you want to do the best company, you have to connect with the proper hands like Art2write, where the expert first makes your CV attractive and then links you with the greatest HR. They will also assist you in organising your interview part and make every effort to clear it.
What are the most in-demand jobs in UAE?
The UAE is a developed country with a significant work need. This list comes to mind when it comes to particular and best, most challenging professions: this organisation offers outstanding wage packages and an employee-friendly work culture.
- DHL is the world’s largest postal and logistics firm, providing courier, package, and fast mail services in over 220 countries and territories. The company is proud to employ over 35000 people globally and is recognised for offering an employee-friendly working atmosphere based on respect and equal opportunities for everyone.
- Ericsson is a well-known international network and telecommunications corporation.Their exceptional hiring strategy and outstanding work culture aid in developing needed capabilities in employees, and this characteristic attracts the top talents from all over the world.
- Splash, one of the Middle East’s leading fashion merchants, presently operates in over 14 countries. Splash has won several awards for its job initiatives. Splash has been recognised several times as one of the greatest work environments in the Middle East. It is a well-known furniture retail shop in several countries and over 700 people. The corporation is pursuing many socially responsible investing activities. Employees get emotionally committed to their work in such a charitable setting.
Some of the most sought-after positions in the UAE in 2022 and the most sought-after abilities required to qualify are listed above.
Choose your organization sensibly.
What are the best facilities offered by the top MNCs in UAE?
MNCs are Multinational Corporations that provide a wide range of services such as employment generation, automatic inflow of foreign capital, proper use of idle resources, and many more listed below.
Employment Creation: MNCs generate many job possibilities in host nations. This is a significant benefit of MNCs for nations with high unemployment.
- Automated Inflow of Foreign Finance: MNCs bring in much-needed capital for emerging countries’ quick development.
- Automated Inflow of Foreign Finance: MNCs bring in much-needed capital for emerging countries’ quick development. In reality, the arrival of MNCs results in an inevitable infusion of foreign money. As a result of MNC entrance, India, for example, has attracted numerous millions of dollars in foreign direct investment.
- Improved Balance of Payments Position: MNCs assist host nations in increasing their exports. As a result, they assist the host country in improving its balance of payments situation.
- Managerial Development: MNCs use cutting-edge management approaches. MNC employees conduct extensive management research. In certain ways, they contribute to the professionalisation of management along the most recent lines of management theory and practise. This results in management growth in the host country.
- Standard of Life: MNCs contribute to raise the standard of living in host nations by delivering high-quality products and services.
This are special offerings that being given by MNCs company.